Gift cards & E-cards
Purchasing Gift cards & E-gift cards
- Gift cards and e-gift cards can be ordered in fixed dollar amounts up to $500.
- E-gift cards can be sent via email to any individual with a valid email address. The recipient of an e-gift card will receive one email including two important numbers: the e-gift card number and the pin.
- Gift cards may be shipped in the united states only.
- As with any purchase, you will receive a confirmation email once the gift card is shipped or once the e-gift card email is sent to the recipient.
- A gift card cannot be purchased using another gift card or e-gift card. The same applies to e-gift cards.
- No sales tax is charged when purchasing a gift card.
Please note that we cannot replace a lost or stolen gift card/e-gift card. to purchase a gift card or an e-gift card, click here.
Redeeming gift cards & e-gift cards
- Our gift cards and e-gift cards are redeemable at, amorumbrella.com, in the united states only. An Amor Umbrella Saturday gift card can be redeemed for Amor Umbrella products.
- Our gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be redeemed at department stores or non-brand specialty stores.
- You may apply multiple gift cards or e-gift cards to a purchase
- To apply the balance of a gift card or an e-gift card, simply enter the gift card number and pin in the appropriate fields in the payment step of our checkout process.
- On a physical gift card, the gift card number is a 19-digit number printed on the back of the card. The pin is a 4 digit number found under the silver scratch-off patch also on the back of the card.
- The gift card number and pin for an e-gift card can be found in the e-gift card email message sent to you.
Note: if using an Amor Umbrella e-gift card issued before March 2019, the e-gift card number and pin needed will have been sent in separate email messages. Please refer to both email messages to apply this e-gift card.
- Purchases made with gift cards will be charged applicable sales tax.
- If the value of your gift card does not cover the order total, the remaining balance must be paid using a valid form of payment.
- If the value of your gift card exceeds the order total, the remaining balance will be available on your card for future use.
- Gift cards are non-transferable, non-refundable, and are not redeemable for cash, except to the extent required by law.