Your Complete Guide to Emergency Funding that You Need to Know About
The COVID 19 crisis has severely impacted almost every small businesses nationwide. Forced to close doors and unable to work, their livelihood is being threatened and bills are pilling up. They are left running around worrying about their ability to pay rent and seeing the entrepreneurial dreams crumbling under the feet. We want to help and we have compile a list of resources available so you don't have to feel overwhelmed navigating the loans, grants, and aid out there. This guide is frequently updated list of everything businesses will need to weather the impacts of Coronavirus.
Banks/ Credit Cards
Many banks are offering deferment and forbearance to business loan customers. See below for a list of banks that are working with customers on a ‘case-by-case’ basis to overcome financial difficulties:
- American Express: waiving interest on late fees on accounts that are requesting COVID-19 relief. More information here.
- Bank of America: Committed to giving relief on a ‘case-by-case’ basis for small business loans, mortgages, deposit accounts, credit cards, etc. Read more here.
- Capital One: Have pledged that they are working with customers that experience financial difficulties. Read more here.
- Chase Bank: call the number on the back of your credit or debit card for direct assistance with your payments or account.
- Citi: For 30 days, small business customers are eligible to have their monthly service fees waived. They’re also waiving the fees on early CD withdrawals. Read more here.
- U.S. Bank: Reach out to customer service if you’re a customer that has been impacted by coronavirus to discuss individual solutions. Read more here.
- Wells Fargo: Has donated $6.25 million to help the public relief effort and are encouraging customers that are experiencing financial hardships to contact customer service.
MORE RELATED RESOURCES
For Federal Government Resources. Read more here.
For Banks and Credit Cards Resources. Read more here
For General Funds Resources. Read more here
For State and Local Resources. Read more here
Compiled by Niurka Castaneda
|If you know of any other services or funds that could help families affected by COVID 19 please Contact Us so we may add your information to the list.|