How do I use Klarna?
Place an order over $35 & head to check out.
Select Klarna as your payment option–no need to create a Klarna account.
Place your order and you’re done! Klarna will automatically collect four equal payments bi-weekly from your debit or credit card with no added charges or hassle. Pretty great, huh!
What you need to get started:
- A US bank account
- Be 18 years of age or older
- A US residential address
Having trouble paying for your order with Klarna?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
- You are using a pre-paid debit card.
What if I want to return?
Only pay for what you keep. If you return some or all of your order, Klarna will issue you with a new statement as soon as the online store processes your return. If you have an upcoming payment due date – sit back and relax. If there is a delay in the online store registering a return Klarna will issue a new payment due date for the stuff you decided to keep.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and boohoo have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
For any more info just click here as Klarna are right on hand for quick and simple, self service solutions.